Pharmacists Mutual Member Portal
Travel Voucher Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize: $500 Delta Travel Voucher (Value $500) No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Pharmacists Mutual Member Portal Travel Voucher Sweepstakes by signing up for the Pharmacists Mutual Member Portal online at https://member.phmic.com.
Only one (1) entry will be allotted per policyholders account and must be completed during the timeframe outlined in the sweepstakes Terms and Conditions. All entries become the exclusive property of Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company and will not be acknowledged.
Terms and Conditions
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company members. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Pharmacists Mutual reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify the Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on September 1, 2018 and will end on December 31, 2018.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years of age and be a Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company member to be eligible to win. Employees, officers, or directors of Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company, its affiliates or subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning. If you have already registered for the portal prior to the beginning of the sweepstakes, you are still eligible to win.
- Effective date of entries. One entry will be granted to each enrollee as of the day that registration is completed for the online member portal. You are responsible for any costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
- Selection of winners. One (1) winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. The sweepstakes winner will be notified by email from Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company. If not by email then by phone or mail, if applicable. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail, if applicable. To claim their prize, winner must contact Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company within five (5) calendar days from the date the notification is sent. Failure to contact Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company within that five (5) day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. Odds of winning this drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- Disputed Entry. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Other conditions. Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company, its agents and representatives, its companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your information to Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of Iowa.